StrataPharma Strataderm Advanced Film-Forming Wound Dressing
Stratamed is a transparent gel for topical application. It dries into a thin and flexible protective sheet that ensures constant contact with the wound surface 24 hours a day. It hydrates and protects superficial wounds and compromised skin, and does not adhere strongly to the wound bed or the newly formed granulating tissue. It creates an optimal environment for faster re-epithelialization resulting in reduced downtime, reduces and normalizes the inflammatory response and provides symptomatic relief from redness/discoloration, itching, discomfort and pain.
- Stratamed can be used immediately after all dermatological interventions (laser treatment, dermabrasion, chemical peeling, tattoo removal etc.), general and cosmetic surgery, trauma, chronic wounds, burns, skin grafting, donor site wounds, bites, grazes etc.
- Bacteriostatic (protects compromised skin areas and open wounds from chemical and microbial invasion) and inert (it does not affect the protective acid mantle of the skin)
- Easy to apply with a great safety profile
- Compatible with secondary absorbent dressings
- Improves the visible outcome of the treatment
Knowing what skin care products are perfect for your skin can seem impossible.
We've developed a comprehensive skin assessment that will help you decipher what products can help you get the skin you deserve.