SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum SPF 34 Sunscreen
- Protect skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays)
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of sun damaged skin
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and after towel drying, swimming, or sweating to avoid lowering protection
- Sun Protection Measures UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Active Ingredients Purpose
Zinc Oxide 8.0%.......................Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Knowing what skin care products are perfect for your skin can seem impossible.
We've developed a comprehensive skin assessment that will help you decipher what products can help you get the skin you deserve.