SkinMedica Essential Defense Mineral Shield™ Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen
This sheer, lightweight, mineral sunscreen gives you the highest level of UVA protection available, along with UVB coverage to protect you from damaging rays.
- Protects against damaging UVA and UVB rays
- Will not clog pores
- Paraben free, hypoallergenic, oil free, and fragrance free
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Active Ingredients Purpose
Titanium Dioxide 5.0%.........Sunscreen
Zinc Oxide 6.0%........................Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Knowing what skin care products are perfect for your skin can seem impossible.
We've developed a comprehensive skin assessment that will help you decipher what products can help you get the skin you deserve.
Take our skin assessment to get a free treatment plan designed for your skin.
Skin care only goes so far. Come in for a free consultation at Elias Dermatology!