Revision Brightening Facial Wash
Ultrarich cleanser, with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids plus brightening botanicals removes both the day's impurities and dead surface cells, leaving skin clean, hydrated and smooth.
How to use:
Wet face with tepid water. Dispense a dime-sized amount into palm of hand. Lather in hands. Using fingertips, gently massage onto face using circular motions. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry. Can be used once or twice daily as tolerated.
· Salicylic Acid. A Beta-Hydroxy Acid that deeply cleans pores and exfoliates dead surface cells.
· Glycolic Acid. An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates dead skin cells and improves skin texture.
· Sucrose Laurate. A naturally-derived surfactant cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content.
· Vitamin C, Licorice and Lily Extract. Naturally brighten skin.
· Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Nourishes and restores moisture to the skin.
· White Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder). Provides antioxidant benefits.
Knowing what skin care products are perfect for your skin can seem impossible.
We've developed a comprehensive skin assessment that will help you decipher what products can help you get the skin you deserve.